- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
• The sex hormones include estrogen (which includes several types), progesterone, and testosterone. Certain types of estrogen are considered to be more beneficial than other types, and healthy metabolism of estrogen is associated with fewer health risks. Estrogen is produced in both women and men, and inadequate estrogen metabolism is associated with hormonal imbalance in both sexes. I3C and DIM can improve estrogen metabolism. I3C is known to improve the ratio of estrogen types.
Available Bottle Sizes: 90
Serving Size: 1 Capsule
Servings Per Container: 90
Amount Per Serving
Calcium (as Calcium D Glucarate) 20 mg
CurcuWIN™ Turmeric Extract 125 mg
Curcuma longa Rhizome ext. (20% Curcuminoids)
Green Tea Extract (95% Polyphenols, 133 mg
45% EGCG, <6% Caffeine)(Camellia Sinensis)
Resveratrol 50% (Polygonum Cuspidatium) 67 mg
DIM (Diindolylmethane) 50 mg
Indole-3 carbinol 50 mg
i-Sabi™ Wasabia Japonica (Rhizome) 33.3 mg
Mixed Tocotrienols 30% 17 mg
Black Pepper Fruit Extract 3.33 mg
Other Ingredients: Vegetable Cellulose (Capsule), Microcrystalline Cellulose, Silicon Dioxide, Vegetable Stearate
Suggested Use: As a dietary supplement, take 1-3 capsules per day with food, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Warning: If pregnant or nursing, consult your healthcare practitioner before taking this product.
Curcuwin™ is a trademark of OmniActive Health Technologies Ltd.
Bioperine® – (US patents #5,536,506, #5,744,161, #5,972,382, and #6,054,585 & International Patents # EP0810868, JP3953513 and CA2247467) is a registered trademark of Sabinsa Corporation.
i-Sabi™ is a registered trademark of BioCell Technology LLC.
Calcium D-Glucarate glucaric acid is found in our bodies as well as in fruits and vegetables such as oranges, apples, brussel sprouts, broccoli, and cabbage. Calcium D-glucarate might lower estrogen levels, and this is thought to be helpful in supporting some people with hormone deficiencies.
• CurcuWIN™ Turmeric Extract is derived from the spice turmeric. It scavenges free radicals and also may have an indirect antioxidant effect by stimulating the synthesis of glutathione. CurcuWIN™ also has the reputation of being antiinflammatory and protective of the digestive tract. Many in vitro studies show that curcumin may support immune function.
• Green tea (and its active polyphenolic component EGCG) is derived from the same plant as black and oolong teas: Camellia sinensis. Green tea, unlike black and oolong tea, is not fermented after being picked therefore the active components of the herb remain unchanged. Green tea is an antioxidant, stimulates detoxification, improves the lipid profiles, and has immune-stimulating effects.
• Resveratrol is a polyphenolic compound most associated with grapes, red grape juice, and red wine. It is also said to improve cardiovascular health and improve blood flow to the brain.
• DIM is a plant-derived compound that enhances estrogen metabolism causing a beneficial shift in the balance of estrogen, testosterone, and progesterone in men and women. Hormone balance is necessary for prostate, ovarian, uterine, cervical, and breast health.
• Indole 3 carbinol (I3C) is a phytochemical found naturally in cruciferous vegetables like broccoli, cabbage, brussel sprouts, and kale. I3C is closely related to DIM, as I3C is transformed by the action of stomach acid into DIM. I3C and DIM increase the activity of certain liver enzymes which can help to eliminate toxins and carcinogens.
• i-Sabi™ is a natural dietary ingredient made from the rhizomes of pure Wasabia japonica. i-Sabi™ provides a full spectrum of ITCs that supports your immune system, detoxifies and maintains healthy liver function, and provides strong antioxidant activity for cellular health.
• Tocotrienols are members of the vitamin E family of nutrients. Tocotrienols possess antioxidant properties against lipid peroxidation. Therefore they are used in the prevention of atherosclerosis and maintaining a healthy cardiovascular system.
• Bioperine® (black pepper fruit extract) is thought to enhance the absorption of other nutrients, like curcumin, into the bloodstream. Some studies have shown that Bioperine can increase Curcumin absorption by over 30%.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any diseases. Individual results may vary.
The Tringali Commitment to Vibrant Health
Endorsed by Elizabeth Tringali, PA-C, our supplement offerings adhere to the highest standards of quality.
Fast and Safe Shipping
Your journey to vibrant health should be straightforward and worry-free, which is why we ensure that our products reach you promptly and securely.
Your journey towards vibrant health is personal, and we’re here to guide you every step of the way.
The Reviews Are In!
Vibrant Spore IG is the BEST probiotic I have ever taken. It completely healed my gut after a mold exposure.
I started taking Vibrant Mito Immune and Spike Support for my Long Covid symptoms, and I have never felt better.
I travel a lot, and Vibrant Spore IG has been a lifesaver for my digestive health. I never go anywhere without it.
ATP 360 by Researched Nutritionals is one of my favorite supplements for overall health.