Tri-Fortify® Liposomal Glutathione: One Product. Two Flavors. Three Mechanisms of action.
- Bolsters antioxidant action*
- Promotes detoxification*
- Fortifies the immune system*
What’s liposomal glutathione?
Glutathione has been dubbed the “master antioxidant” for its ability to recycle other antioxidants in the body. Glutathione’s importance in supporting overall health is documented in numerous peer-reviewed studies. These benefits include supporting healthy detoxification, promoting a healthy immune system, and moderating oxidative stress levels.* Glutathione is also essential for brain function, metabolic and biochemical reactions such as DNA synthesis and repair, and is critical in supporting the health of organs such as the lungs and kidneys.*
Not all glutathione products are created equal
Typical glutathione capsule benefits are minimal. Absorption is fundamentally difficult due to its naturally limited bioavailability. Its unstable nature means it is often oxidized during the manufacturing processes or when exposed to heat during storage. Simply put, most glutathione products do not effectively absorb into the cells. For glutathione to be effectively utilized by the body, it must be easily absorbed.
Tri-Fortify® – The superior liposomal glutathione
To ensure maximum absorption of glutathione, a liposomal solution is required. Liposomal glutathione enables greater cellular absorption in all areas of the body. Glutathione is produced by every cell; however, due to environmental stressors and toxins, the body can benefit from additional cellular support.
Tri-Fortify® is the only liposomal glutathione backed by peer-reviewed, published clinical research. Furthermore, Tri-Fortify® overcomes the common shortcomings of other glutathione supplements. We spent two years developing our unique manufacturing process to create the best liposomal glutathione supplement. Our objectives were to:
- Provide superior intracellular absorption
- Create a heat-stable product that does not require refrigeration. (After subjecting Tri-Fortify® to 104°F and 75% humidity for 90 consecutive days, it still exceeded label claims)
- Develop a flavor that both children and adults could enjoy by eliminating the strong sulfur smell and taste associated with other glutathione products.
Peer-reviewed published clinical research on Tri-Fortify®
Penn State University conducted an 8-week human study using Tri-Fortify® Liposomal Glutathione to assess changes in intracellular glutathione absorption (not just plasma levels). Researchers also looked at natural killer cell function and oxidative stress markers.
The study showed significant increases in intracellular glutathione levels after just 2 weeks of use, as well as demonstrating its ability to support healthy NK cell function and oxidative stress levels.*
Bolsters Antioxidant Action*
Glutathione is a tri-peptide composed of the three amino acids L-glutamic acid, L-cysteine, and L-glycine.
- Known as the master antioxidant because it recycles other antioxidants, such as vitamins C and E.* This is why Tri-Fortify® has so much synergy with liposomal vitamin C
- Because glutathione exists within cells, it is in a prime position to neutralize free radicals, which can build up in cells and cause damage*
- The potent antioxidant effect of glutathione helps keep cells running smoothly*
Glutathione also helps support healthy liver function. The highest amounts of glutathione are found in the liver and kidneys, which are responsible for the removal of toxic components. High amounts of glutathione are also found in the brain and lung lining.*
Fortifies Immune System*
Glutathione supports the normal function of the immune system.*
- Plays a critical role in the proper function of white blood cells, including T cell lymphocytes and the multiplication of lymphocytes (the cells that mediate specific immunity)*
- Adequate function of white blood cells is essential in mounting an effective immune response
- Published, peer-reviewed research demonstrated superior cellular absorption
- Heat stable, no refrigeration necessary
- Available in natural watermelon or orange flavor
“I really love Tri-Fortify® Orange. Of all the dozens of supplements and meds I take, Tri-Fortify® is by far my favorite. I feel powerful results literally within seconds, every time I take it, I take a teaspoon… The delicious orange taste mixes well with other liposomal supplements I take.” – Brian B.
“I spent time with Vivian and she had me take a sample of Glutathione gel [Tri-Fortify® Orange]… It had an increasingly positive effect on me. I had a business appt. at 2:00 and I actually felt alive and thinking!!!… The rest of the evening was great….” – patient of V. Kushner
Tri-Fortify® is a registered trademark of Researched Nutritionals, LLC. All rights reserved.
Reduced Glutathione 450mg
Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid) 50mg
Other Ingredients: Glycerin, medium chain triglycerides, phospholipids (soy), natural flavor.
Contains: Ingredients partially derived from soy and tree nuts (coconut).
Suggested Use: As a dietary supplement, open packet and gently squeeze contents under your tongue, hold for 30-60 seconds, and then swallow, or use as directed by your health care professional. Additional doses may be taken.
Cautions: If pregnant or nursing, consult your health care professional before use.
Manufactured without milk, eggs, fish, crustacean shellfish, peanuts, wheat and gluten. Produced in a facility that may process other ingredients containing these allergens.