WHAT IS PERFECT AMINO POWDER?
Perfect Amino Powder is the powdered version of our Flagship product Perfect Amino. One scoop of this powder gives you the equivalence of 5 tablets, in a delicious flavored drink, which is great for those of us who have a hard time taking lots of tablets. Just mix with ice water and enjoy!
AMINO ACIDS – THE BUILDING BLOCKS OF PROTEIN
Many people know that protein is essential for optimum health, but most assume they consume enough protein from the food they eat. So why the need for an amino acid supplement? The simple answer is that – yes, you do get good quality from foods such as eggs, meat, fish, and nuts, but much of the protein in food is not converted into body protein. Sadly, much of the protein from common dietary sources is turned into waste, burned as calories, or converted into sugars and fats.
Almost everyone is protein deficient without realizing it. It plays out as a nagging injury that won’t heal in athletes, brittle bones in menopausal women, or constant colds in children. Protein deficiency is often something you are aware of but can’t quite identify. So what’s the solution? Perfect Amino is an amino acid supplement that is 99% utilized by the body to make protein. No other form of protein comes close!
WHAT’S THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN PROTEIN SOURCES?
The chart illustrates the Amino Acid Utilization (AAU™) that Perfect Amino offers, dramatically greater than dietary protein sources.
- BCAAs: At the bottom of the spectrum are branched-chain amino acids (BCAAs). The body utilizes only about 1% of BCAAs to build new protein, with the remaining 99% Being converted to glucose in the body – sugar.
- Whey, Pea, and Soy proteins: Only 16%-18% of soy, pea, and whey proteins are utilized by the body to build new protein, with 82%-84% Being converted to glucose.
- Meat, fish, and poultry: Foods like meat, fish, and poultry fare better, with 32% being utilized and 68% being converted to glucose.
- Eggs: Whole eggs are at the top, with a 48% utilization rate and only 52% converted to glucose. (Egg whites alone are only 16% utilized for new proteins).
Perfect Amino is a proprietary blend of eight essential acids to synthesize protein:
- L–Lysine Hydrochloride
Perfect Amino is free from:
- Animal products
Perfect Amino Powder Mocha has 20mg of natural caffeine (from Green Tea)
This unique formulation contains NO binders, NO fillers, NO stearates, NO coating, and NO dyes. It is vegan sourced for 100% Nutrition.