Detox Liquescence is a homeopathic remedy formulation that supports the body’s natural detoxification processes. It contains a unique blend of remedies such as echinacea, uva-ursi, thymus, gallbladder, kidney, and lymph that are gentle to the body but highly effective.
Each PHP® homeopathic combination provides an array of classical remedies, sarcodes and other attenuated agents relevant to the illness or state mentioned in the product description. Potencies of individual agents range from a very low Mother Tincture to high 1000X, as appropriate in the context of the formula. As the number one type of homeopathy used worldwide, the C-series ingredients are chosen from a symptomatic approach based upon years of clinical observations and practitioner feedback. PHP® blends scientific research and innovation with clinical trials in developing the highest quality homeopathic medicines that are effective for today’s problems and illnesses.
Purity of the Product
Creating a formulation involves several factors. Our products contain the purest and most bioavailable ingredients. Careful consideration is also given to the binders chosen and to the process by which the formula is made.
The preparation of the homeopathic involves buying source materials from all over the world. All mother tinctures are soaked for a minimum of 14 days to extract the essences. The lab prepares the product in a “clean room”, free from fluorescent lighting and EMF’s. Water purity is assured by passing it through a water softener and a 5 step reverse osmosis filter, and exposing it to bactericidal UV light.
The water is certified pH neutral. Hypoallergenic, 20% alcohol (gluten free) is used in our Homeopathics versus the glycerin or pellet delivery for several reasons. The alcohol base provides a better polymorphic structure. Glycerin-based products do not have the shelf life alcohol products do, nor are they listed in the HPUS (Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States). According to our research the liquid form is better absorbed and provides better transport than the pellet or tablet due to greater surface area coverage.
Contains 20% Certified Gluten Free USP Alcohol
Q. What do all the “X’s” mean?
The “X” is a homeopathic decimal designation showing the remedies potency. (POTENCY = the Strength of a homeopathic remedy.) Potency (X) is shown after the remedy (ingredient) name.
Homeopathic remedies are prepared through a process of diluting with pure water or alcohol and succussing (vigorous shaking). According to the principles of homeopathy, the more diluted it gets, the more potent it becomes.
Homeopathic remedies begin with part of the original substance dissolved in alcohol, called the mother tincture. The mother tincture is then diluted many times. After each dilution the solution is shaken or “succussed”.
Homeopathic remedies are regulated and manufactured under strict quality controls by the United States Food and Drug Administration-FDA.
Homeopathic remedies are classified into three levels of potencies: X, C and M; refering to 10, 100 and 1,000 in terms of the amount of dilution.
A 1X potency is created by mixing 1 part of the mother tincture and 9 parts alcohol or distilled water. In each successive number (increasing the potency 2X, 3X, 6X ), 1 part is taken from the previous potency and diluted according to the new potency.
The More Dilute the Remedy, the Greater Its Potency
Dr. Hahnemann, the founding father of homeopathy, discovered this Law of Infinitesimal Dose by experimenting with higher and higher dilutions of substances to avoid toxic side effects. Most people believe that the higher the dose of a medicine, the greater the effect. But the opposite holds true in homeopathy where the more a substance is diluted, the higher its potency. **
Q. What is Homeopathy?
A. Homeopathy is a 200-year-old system of healing that uses remedies made with very small amounts of natural substances from the plant, mineral, and animal kingdoms to stimulate the body’s ability to heal.
Homeopathics are based on the principle of “Like Cures Like,” and the smallest particle size that will obtain results and that will treat like challenges in the body, kind of like allergy shots. According to Dr. Hahnemann, the founding father of homeopathy, “Each individual case of disease is most surely, radically, rapidly, and permanently annihilated and removed only by a medicine capable of producing (in the human system) the most similar and complete manner of the totality of the symptoms.” In other words, the same substance that in large doses produces the symptoms of an illness, in very minute doses relieves it.**
While Classical Homeopathy assists the individual one ingredient (remedy) at a time, Combination homeopathics (more than 1 ingredient) are commonly used in our increasingly polluted world for our complex health problems whether seasonal or chronic. Since there are no side effects with homeopathy, remedies can be safely combined, working together to strengthen and support organs to speed up the body’s response and recovery.
Directions: Adults: 10 to 15 drops, three to four times a day or as directed by a physician. Shake well before using. Store in a cool place. Liquescence remedies (4 oz bottles) should not be taken with Homeopathics (2 oz bottles). Liquescence and Homeopathics should be taken 20 minutes apart.**
- Take nothing by mouth 10-15 minutes prior to or following dosage. This includes food, drink, cigarettes, chewing gum, toothpaste, etc.**
- Succuss (shake against palm of hand).**
- Place drops under the tongue and hold for 10 seconds to allow for absorption.**
- Keep homeopathics out of direct sunlight.**
- Best if kept refrigerated after opening, however, homeopathics may be stored at room temperature, which makes them great for traveling. Please be certain to keep out of high temperatures (high heat) and out of direct sunlight.**
- Homeopathics may generally be taken as the same time with other suggested homeopathicsremedies (4 oz bottles).**
- Homeopathics remedies (2oz) should not be taken with Liquescence (4oz) remedies. Liquescence and Homeopathics should be taken 20 minutes apart.**
- Limit caffeine and nicotine in any form, such as (non)carbonated beverages, coffee, chocolate, or cigarettes. Omit or separate by one hour from remedy use.**
- Avoid or limit mint in any form, such as candy mints, mint toothpaste, mint mouthwash, menthol cigarettes.**
- Limit breathing of strong smells, such as paint thinner, eucalyptus, cigarette smoke (especially menthol), as in muscle and joint rubs, moth ball fumes or perfumes, raw garlic, onions and strong spices to one hour after taking a remedy.**
- Marijuana and excess alcohol can also interfere with the action of remedies.**
- In case of dental drilling or trauma to the mouth, use the remedy(s) topically instead of orally for 2-3 days: apply to face, hands, wrists, chest or axilla.
Q. How Long Does It Take To See Results?
Can I Repeat the Remedy if the Symptoms Return?
A. In Homeopathy, we are dealing with remedies that allow the body to heal itself, so there are no absolutes in how long a remedy will take, or if another remedy will be needed.
Homeopathy typically works on a 1:10 time frame. For example, if you have been experiencing symptoms of panic attacks for 10 years, then it may take a full year of homeopathy to resolve both the frequency and the intensity of the sensations of anxiety. 10 years – 1:10 time frame = 1 year. Always consult your health care practitioner before beginning any natural remedies.
As long as the symptoms persist, the remedy should be taken providing that some changes are beginning to happen. Since everyone is different, the length of time a remedy is needed differs from person to person. In acute conditions, the improvement can be very rapid. With chronic illnesses that have existed for many years, some people find complete relief within a year or two, others need treatment for years after that.
Homeopathics remove imbalances from the body, and allow the body to heal itself. Homeopathic remedies differ from taking prescription drugs, herbs, supplements, and drugstore over the counter medicine. Homeopathy is not harsh to the system and doesn’t work by suppression or covering up symptom.
Q. What is an aggravation/providing?
A. An aggravation (also know as a providing) is a temporary increase in your symptoms. This may occur as the remedy strengthens your system. As your system gets stronger, it is able to bring symptoms to the surface, and then move them out of your body. You may experience them as being intensified when they are on the surface. This generally lasts a short time – 15 minutes to 48 hours.
1. Masking a major disorder: If pain or condition persists or worsens, it may be an indication that there is a more serious underlying condition. Seek further medical treatment if symptoms continue, worsen or recur for more than 7 days. Always work with a doctor’s supervision for maximum safety.**
2. Alcohol sensitivities: If alcohol sensitive, the homeopathic drops may be put into a 3 oz. glass of warm water. Allow 1 minute for alcohol to evaporate, then hold under tongue no less than 10 seconds (may have to be taken in more than 1 serving). If the problem persists, alcohol sensitive persons may also get these remedies in pills without alcohol upon request.**
3. Pregnant or Lactating: As with any drug, if you are pregnant or nursing a baby, seek the advice of a health professional before using this product.
4. Children: Consult a physician for use in children under 12 years of age. View KIDIRAL remedies.
Q. How do I store my remedy?
A. Keep refrigerated after opening (some liquescences contain perishables).
Q. I have Alcohol sensitivities, can I still take homeopathics?
A. If a person is sensitive to alcohol, place the dose in 3 oz of warm (not hot) water. Allow one minute for the alcohol to evaporate.**
Q. Can I take more than one homeopathic? Can I take them together (aka. combine them)?
A. Yes. Homeopathic remedies may generally be taken as the same time with other suggested homeopathic remedies. Liquescence (4oz) should not be taken with Homeopathic (2oz) remedies. Liquescence and Homeopathics should be taken 20 minutes apart.**